Aero helps ATL Airport employees find a better way to get to work. This is our Ultimate Insider’s Guide. Save money. Find a ride. Get rewards.
Breeze Mobile 2.0: Turn Your Phone into Your Ticket to Ride
If you hop on a bus or train in Atlanta, you know you need a ticket. Pretty easy.
Or is it?
Can you buy a ticket on a bus?
Which of your many Breeze cards still has money on it?
Can you use one ticket on MARTA and Ride Gwinnett?
If you have these questions, you’re certainly not alone.
But they are all a thing of the past.
YES!!! Introducing Breeze Mobile 2.0, where your smartphone is your transit pass, putting convenience at your fingertips. Now you can purchase transit passes directly from your mobile device, save your payment information for faster check-out, and track your purchase history.
Taking transit to work at the airport just got a whole lot easier.
In this short article, we will tell you about:
- The app’s features and functions.
- Buying tickets and transferring between MARTA, Ride Gwinnett, Xpress, and CobbLinc.
- Frequently asked questions.
What’s good with Breeze Mobile 2.0?
Here’s why this is such an upgrade…
- Buy tickets right from your phone. Once you buy it, you will get a QR code on your phone. Scan the code to enter the bus or train station.
- Buy tickets for MARTA, Ride Gwinnett, or Xpress. Yep, one app, all three systems!
- Transfer between MARTA, Ride Gwinnett, Xpress, and CobbLinc (once CobbLinc is added to the app). You have three (3) hours to transfer for free. Be sure to check out this FAQ for more.
- Use the app as a guest without signing in, or create an account so all your purchases are protected. Your passes are safely stored in the cloud, so even if you lose your phone or get a new one, they’ll still be there for you.
Want to see how the app works? Check out this video.
Download Breeze Mobile 2.0 Today
Breeze Mobile 2.0 is a must-have app for ATL Airport employees who currently use transit to get to work.
If you don’t, this may be your reason to give it a try.
With its user-friendly interface, convenient ticketing options, and seamless integration with other transit networks like CobbLinc and Gwinnett County, it’s never been easier to navigate our city and enjoy hassle-free travel.
Say goodbye to the frustrations of managing multiple Breeze cards, misplacing tickets, and spending unnecessary time reloading your card. No more lines, no more ticket hassles—just tap and go!
Ready to reap the benefits of having your smartphone as your transit pass?
More Like This
For some ATL Airport employees, MARTA can be the best way to get to work. This is Aero’s Definitive Guide to using MARTA to get to work.
This Aero Insiders guide shows ATL Airport employees that live south of the airport in Fulton County or Clayton County how to use MARTA to get to work.